Garage Sales

Do ya have them? are you successful with selling most of your stuff?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have had 1 I done alone w/others stuff put in it. Oh my god, was it BS there things were marked never wanted me to go down on their prices. I need not say more what I did sell of theres they didn't say thanks only complained becuase I sold one item .50 less whoopy it toke them 2 wks to get some of there stuff finely I told them come get it or I will place a free sign on there stuff since it toke up 1/4 of my yard 1/4 our lg. shop you can pull 2motorhomes into. The only other one I had stuff in I payed them to sell what they can. Most clothes I put $1.00 a bag for and left plastic bags you get at the store hanging on the rack 4them to fill now mthat was the ticket. Little to non was lef. We sold just about everthing there. Yes, I made money. I guess it depends on the stuff and prices you mark. Plus Plus ALOT of TIME. GOOD LUCK
    grasshopper1995

Answer by grasshopper1995 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Had one once and someone ended up stealing my stuff, never again!

Answer by older at 2:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have had them. I usually sell stuff too cheap I think but by the time i have one I just want to get rid of the stuff and I don't want to risk not selling it because its priced too high. I usually make about $100. Once I made $500 but I was selling a ton of baby stuff.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh I so hate having garge sales. I hate people picking through my stuff. I hate haggling. I hate the whole process.

I much rather just give the stuff away.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have never had one. I have no idea how to price things. So I just donate everything.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Depends on the area you live in, time of year, and you can't expect to get rich. I did really well in CO but not so well in AZ.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have done only one....and since then, I just give it away to someone in need.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010