I am really confused!!!!

Ok! We have been trying to get pregnant for the last month and a half. We started trying 11-11-10. I had my IUD removed 11-09-10. My last period was 10-12-10. I never got my period for Nov. But I didn't think too much of it cause I am sometimes irregular. Well I have also been trying to keep check of my cervix. I know that when I had my IUD my cervix was always hard cause you have to check for the sting anyway I was looking to get my period this month which should have been I thought 12-12-10. Well it hasn't come! I have been checking my cervix about 3 days ago it was soft. Then night before last I had alot of cramps then I check again the next morning now it is very mushy. I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy so I took a hpt this morning using my morning pee NEGATIVE!!! I am so confused! I know I was really sick and went to the e.r. to find out with my last pregnancy. But i haven't been nowhere near that sick. anybody have any answers?

JamessBaby1

Asked by JamessBaby1 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body needs time to get back to normal. It took me 3 months to get pregnant. My husband and I drank a lot of pineapple juice and then the next month I was pregnant. That juice has special enzymes that help woman get pregnant. Have you and your husband drink it for a couple of days( dont have sex in those two days ) then go at it.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 3:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sounds like you are ovulating if your cervix is soft. Is it high and open? What's your cervical mucus like?

Your cycles will not stay the same as they were on BC.
    Anonymous

• It is very milky like. It almost feels like if I sit like I am very wet It has never been like this before or I just didn't notice it. My cervix has been soft but for the last 2 or three days it has been mushy. If I sit I feel the cramping alot more.
    JamessBaby1

Comment by JamessBaby1 (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010