Light bleeding after semi-hard sex..? adult content

So me and DH have been minorly sexually active, just a few times a week and it is still a little bit sore until we get going and it loosens up. Usually after we do stuff everything is normal afterwards, but lately The past 2 times we have had sex it has gotten kinda rough. It didnt hurt at the time, itt felt good actually, but the next morning i noticed some bleeding. Its too heavy to be spotting, but too light to be a period. We have been using condoms so could it be a reaction to the latex? I'm 3 and a half months PP so could it be the area where the sac was attached to the uterus is not fully healed yet, and by us going harder than usual its irratating it? The bleeding stops later during the day but it is making me nervous. What do you think it could be?

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well too hard of sex.. might be a bit of the problem. if you're pregnant you don't need a condom.. so it may be irritating the skin. It is also popular to light bleed after sex when your pregnant! other wise sorry mama .. i don't know, i didn't have the problem! good luck
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 2:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• im not pregnant for sure!! lol
    hotmommy420

Comment by hotmommy420 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Likely just trauma to the cervix. Apparently this is common.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 3:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If you have an IUD this can happen. But it doesn't sound like that's the case. Try having sex more often. lol. That happens to me if I don't get some for a week or so. But I have an IUD. =)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 3:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• if ur really concerned tho call ur doc x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010