please help me

I've been feeling sick since about 1:30 this afternoon (central time). I'm feeling really sick to my stomach like I'm gonna throw up any second. I'm 38.4 weeks and i don't know what to do. i have a urinary tract infection and was put on amoxi. with something else, I'm not sure if that's the reason I don't feel good or what it is. i just know that my stomach is hurting like crazy, i went to my doctor's appointment today and everything was fine, i'm one centimeter and my lil guy is perfect. Wasn't sure if any of you all could give me advice on what to take or due so I'll feel a little better and hopefully get some sleep tonight

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• antibiotics are notorious for upsetting tumiies. try to eat bland foods and take your pills with food like bread or crackers. make sure you get plenty to drink, I know that's hard when you are nauseated.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If it just started today- after your appointment then its safe to say that its either the pills or maybe you caught a little bug on the way home... if it gets worse though you should probably call your ob
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 9:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• morning sickness can also return when you get closer to the end. :/ Hopefully you can find some relief!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I wouldn't take anything else without asking your doctor first. There are certain things you don't want to take this late because they could be bad for you if you go into labor. I hope you feel better soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm sorry to hear that you feel so sick. :( :( The antibiotics could definitely have something to do with it, as could the fact that you are so close to the end of your pregnancy. Take it as easy as you possibly can, and try to keep up fluids (clear soup, Jell-O, water) even if it doesn't sound appealing.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008