when you moved in a house what was the neatest thing you have found

when you moved in a house what was the neatest thing you have found?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 9:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The neatest thing was the all of the sunlight coming through the windows.
    hap2bmom

Answer by hap2bmom at 9:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We just moved into a house and I found a big black kitty that got left behind. I named him Bagheera and he's MY kitty now!! I've been wanting my own pet for a LOOOOONG time.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• the neatest thing i have found in my 125 yr old farm house is there own power plant, some old dishes that the family made when they went to country school some old corn deal some old canning stuff even an old stove that u put logs in.. i have more but i am just using some of these..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I gotta say our over sized balcony, we spend a lot of time on it this summer...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i'm not sure if neat is the word, more weird, but i found a huge can of freeze dried ham and eggs in the pantry.
    fentrio

Answer by fentrio at 9:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• nothing. we were tight on money while looking for an apartment.. can't wait to find a better one when the lease is over.. lol thats 11 months. its not that bad just not that "neat."
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:03 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• This was our first home purchase, we rented before. So basically everything we found was new and just awesome because it is our FIRST house! Coming home and finding your husband in a home that will always be yours is the best find.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We found several boxes of ammunition stashed in the ceiling of our laundry room.  That was a few years after we moved in.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We found a bunch of those marker things that you use when you play bingo stashed up in the attic, along with bingo chips and a bottle of refill for the markers!!
    dougiesmom

Answer by dougiesmom at 11:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We moved into a house and there were 2 kids living there before us. They left the ENTIRE COLLECTION of McDonald's plates. There is one for every season and holiday, Hamburglar and all!

We don't ever really use our plates anymore. LOL. People come over and they are like "Oooh, can I use the fourth of July plate where Ronald McDonald is jumping in the air?!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008