Easy Tone Gear...shoes and top..does it work?

So I'm a lil thing.... not looking to drop weight just tone up...anyone try the easy tone stuff? does it work? do u feel anything?

just adding that im in great shape, and im not looking for a way around exercise... thinking these shoes might be good for bartending...

petiteNprego

Asked by petiteNprego at 3:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am. They are great to getting in shape. I go walking every day and feel like i am on air. The gear works wonders, but you got to get the exercise everday to feel it doing wonders. smile whiile walking. afterwards, sit down, have a cup of coffee.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I just got some for Christmas, but it's wrapped under the tree from my mom, lol
    I walked around in them for a couple minutes and they sort of throw you off balance to make you use your muscles to balnce normal. I have heard, from friends, that they are most effective if you don't wear them all of the time because then your muscles get used to them.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Pilates works wonders for toning.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 5:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• wasnt looking for a workout...just info about shoes and gear...trust me...i know how to work out...kinda looking at these shoes for bartending
    petiteNprego

Comment by petiteNprego (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would love to know as I am in a similar situation and have been wanting to try this line.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My mil has problems with her back(shes always on her feet) and she wears shape ups ,she says it helps tons so i"m sure the easy tones would be the same !my sister stands all day in them and loves them (easy tone)!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing! I have easy tone flip flops!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2011