What are your role play fantasy's? Do they get fulfilled?

OK, it's hunting time and the bar by my hubby's hunting shack is filled with hunters..I told him I wanted him "to pick me up"...I would go there at dusk and he would have to find me and flirt we would flirt with eachother, like strangers would..then have him take me back to his hunting shack as if we were strangers having a wild one night stand.

He says he doesn't want to because then we would have both vechicales at the bar and would have to drive to the shack seperate!!...He doesn't get it...If I were really looking for a one nighter with a guy in camo, I would have to leave my car and he would have to return me to it the next day. He doesn't get it! That fullfilling my desires would be very rewarding..hehee!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• thats one of ours but right now not happening don't have money to go out but we often play the master and slave. where if i'm bad i get dp or just anal. dp is double penetration. he ties me up or vise versa. he takes me over and over again makes me suck his cock and tells me how good a girl i am being now. he will spank me etc. man i'm getting hot.
    Anonymous

woo hoo
    Anonymous

• my husband and i do nothing that is role play right now... being pregnant is kinda hard to do anything! But before i got pregnant... we were extremely kinky and crazy. The best night we ever had was when i decided to fight him off... shoo fun stuff. But we're hoping to get back into all the fun stuff once the baby is born! :)
    Anonymous

• explain it to him,
    i love roel play.
    i went as a kitty girl once hehe
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i would love to just be tied up and hit and taken! i like it rough sometimes but he won't do it! there was one time that it got really hot and he slapped me across the face! i loved it but it freaked him out and now he's afraid to hurt me! i just want to be handcuffed! lol :) is that too much to ask? i'm afraid to tell him what i want. i'm not sure why (we've been together for 5 years) but it's still really hard for me to talk about stuff like that with him! i'm a freak (secretly!). maybe i don't want him to see that side of me but damn, just some spanking and hair pulling or something! lol :)
    WesAndNicksMom

Answer by WesAndNicksMom at 12:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• omg thats one of mine tooo!!!! i like it rough to,one time i did something ptretty nasty.he wasnt expecting it and his whole body got like tremors it turned me on so much that he loved it so much..the body doesnt lie.if ya love each other there should be no shame
    Anonymous