Daycare provider gift to parent's...would you like a gift like this:

I'm a daycare provider & am thinking of doing this for a gift to each parent to say thank you for your business throughout the year:  *a pail w/5 different types of homemade coookies~ *a ziploc bag w/rice krispie treats~ *a jar of my homemade salsa.... Too much or just right? What would you say/think if I handed you a gift bag w/these items in it?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• That sounds great! I love it =) And since PP mentioned someone not liking something then to bad lol....they can take it out of the bag or not eat something. But it sounds like a great idea.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would love it! I think it's a great idea!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Love it! Great idea!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Those would be nice. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Wow that's really nice of you! I would personally like it, but not everyone may like salsa.... and I don't like the ziplock bag.... the homemade cookies sound great. maybe as opposed to food make them a basket with candles or decor? It sounds okay though.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think I would be speechless, I used to give gifts to my childcare providers, but never received anything from them, and never expected anything. I was so glad they were caring for my child, and wanted to express that.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010