What is the cutest thing your LO has said about Christmas?

Mind you, mine is 3...I'm not expecting him to give a grand speech or anything, LOL. Anyway, I had wrapped some of the presents when he was in bed and when he saw them under the tree the next morning, he goes "Whoa! Look at all those presents!" Just the way he said it had me giggling.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• The other night my husband was telling my son (6) he wasn't allowed to do something and his response was "that's it! Santa is going to put you on the naughty list!" LOL......it was too funny :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 3:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Cody told me the other day that he wants a "soldier that laughs and cries" from Santa. (From the song Up on the Housetop, with a soldier rather than a doll).

wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• He's two, and he kept saying 'The Christmas tree is beautiful'. It sounded so grown up--it made me laugh. Also, when we were putting the tree up, we were talking about Christmas, and he said 'It's a birthday party!' which was totally cute even though my DH and I are not really religious. We said, 'Yeah, sort of...for many people, it's a birthday party'. He's obsessed with birthday parties, and keeps asking to go to them. LOL I thought it was really cute.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine is almost 3 now and he understands Santa for the first time, so he points out Santa's image everywhere we go. He also will see Christmas decorations and say "OH, that is so cute!" LOL

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 7:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010