Do you all think heaven is real?

People ask do you think hell is real well do you think heaven is real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Heaven is where you go when you have a relationship with Jesus Christ and you have given your life to worship him. There is no such thing as different levels. Heaven is Heaven. Hell is Hell. There is no such thing as purgatory. You either have a relationship with Christ or you dont.. If you dont God says we are without excuse we all hear of him about him.. we know God is God and he wants everyone to have a relationship with his son. If you dont worship Christ then I believe you go to hell.. Heaven if you do.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yes but in tree different degrees. the sun, the stars and the moon. in our terms it's the celestial, terrestrial and tilestrial. dont think thats how it spelled. anyway i want to get to the first kingdom. it's the best.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes I believe we are in purgatory, and what decisions we make will reflect on us. I also believe everyone asks for Gods help at least once in their lifetime. Ex. When your in trouble by your teacher and they try to call ur parents, your response "God please let them not be home... another ex. when a family member is in the hospital you ask him for help..... I do believe in Heaven
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 9:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yes I know it is real and I can't wait to go and meet my Jesus and mrsfarris you are so right
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Honestly, I think heaven & hell are all a state of mind. I do not know whether they are actual places. I think people like to believe in heaven & hell to help stay adjusted to everyday life; such as bad people go to hell b/c they are not allowed in heaven, & that only truely good people are allowed in heaven. I would like to know where a person's energy goes, b/c everyone has energy & energy cannot be destroyed. So in answering your question...yeah like everyone else, I would like to believe there is a heaven.

Niki890

Answer by Niki890 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I believe if we open our minds and clear our thoughts we will be offered opportunity daily to experience heaven. I love to meditate and try to become one with my inner self.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Of course I believe in Heaven.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I am certain there is a Heaven. It is a beautiful place and hope that I can be there one day. If you watch an old movie called Made In Heaven, I love the guys take on what Heaven will be like! It's a great movie but hard to find!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes, I certainly believe that Heaven is really!! I pray that when my time comes that I am blessed to go!!
    TMC706

Answer by TMC706 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• No, I don't. I don't believe hell is real either. They are just tools used to control the masses.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2008