Who is doing a bible study session on cafe moms

For a bible study group to join from cafe moms and is there any cafemoms from flint michigan

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think you can search the groups for Bible Study - there are several, I think, that are out there in CM that do that. Just go to find groups and type in Bible Study and see what you get! :)

I'd actually like to do one, though I'd have to do it with the right people, lol, since I'm quite unorthodox. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'd like to do one as well... although I'm also rather unorthodox lol. I know I've seen groups around that do them though, just run a search :)
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 8:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would say check using the group search option. As for in journals or answers, well these tend to be public forums and Bible studies don't seem to go over to well in public arenas.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010