Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of a family advocacey laywer program that i can get inexpessive custody advice about my son?

Houston / Harris County Area

Answer Question

Asked by BabiBlu at 3:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Most county government websites have a list of resources for divorced parents. There should be a list of forms for filing with the court on custody and child support. Often there is a link to the women's resource center where you may be able to get free legal counseling.

    Answer by ecodani at 3:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

  • I am really bad at looking for things online ;-(

    Comment by BabiBlu (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

  • call your local DHS and ask for a Law Resource Center

    Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 4:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.