venting out now

okay so i have had alot go on in the past month like things not being good with my dh and things going wrong in the family at the worst time of year and it makes you feel useless and helpless, or posting something that i believe people should be thankful on this time of year, well a message i get back is bashing me for it all im sorry i've had problems maybe i need vent out or want advice on what i should, people just know how to hurt someone else dont they just cos of something they say im thinking of leaving this all together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Just ignore it. Everybody has different opinions and some people are mean about it. Some people don't realize they are being mean. You will find support here...you just have to take it with the crap.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I know how you feel. My life has been turned upside down lately and it just makes me want to scream sometimes. You can vent to me all you want -- I'll listen and I'm not judgmental.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Join the club my dear. Don't let them get to you, they're all just miserable for some reason. The mean ones, that is.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010