any advice?

So i have no idea what to do! i want to have a "special" night with my hubby when he gets home tonight, BUT I'm 9 months pregnant and it's kinda hard to do the things we use to like. So I wanted to get some advice from you all! :) please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we like to play miniature golf.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Didn't really mean that type of special..... LOL Cause he won't be getting home until like 11 tonight......
    Anonymous

• cuddle up
    Anonymous

• I'm only 7 months, but we're getting a little limited to oral...and well, who can complain I guess...lol. I guess pay a lot of attention to foreplay and drag it out. You'll be glad you did when every bit of sex you get for the next year is rushed due to a fussy baby and exhaustion.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well it just so happens, that i answer questions like yours for a living!!! one thing we did when i was preg. with TWINS, was a nite of massage and a little slow play. also i have a variety of products that i sell that can actually make this easier for you...i am a passions consultant and if you are interested let me know...
    passionkitty123

Answer by passionkitty123 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008