I AM DONE!!!!

Christmas Shopping for my kids!! And most everyone else too EXCEPT DH! What are you getting YOUR DH...maybe it will give me some muche needed ideas!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Call of duty black ops with the guide book, pants, some things he needs for his models and a start to his action figure collection he has been staing at for the past 3 months. Oh yeah and a few movies (star wars I hate it he loves it lol) Then a few small things for his stocking. =) Hope you find something!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Way to go girl! I'm getting DH clothes, because he need them and won't buy them for himself. George Bush's new book. Pistacchios.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• xbox game (call of duty black ops), and cologne (paco rabanne one million)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• he opened one of his gifts early cause he was here when it arrived (ncaa 11 for ps3) and the other is the first season of his favorite series on Starz. he's getting trial size Axe stuff in his stocking
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We are done as well. My dh and usually just buy each other stuff after christmas.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i have a ? i am new to this and i have no idea what dh or dd or any of that means. i know lol and stuff like that. but this is my first time hearing dh and dd
    2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I got my husband a new bathrobe, since his currant one is starting to fall to bits because he wore it for sooooo long. The new on is down to his ankles and super soft and cuddly. I will turn the old one into a a soft toy for my dd then .... With his permission of course... I think it'll be alright.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My husband and I never really buy each other a lot for Christmas, since we both get each other things all year long. Still, I did pick him up some cookbooks and cooking stuff, since he loves to experiment in the kitchen.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• 2010mommy... The first D = Dear (or darned depending on your mood). The second letter indicates a person in your family... Son, Daughter, Husband.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• 2010 mommy...DH= darling husband
    DS darling son
    DD darling daughter
    Hope that helps ya!

Thanks for the great ideas! keep them comming!!!!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010