DS1 Daniel turns 8 today!!!!!

just though I would share ...He is sooo excited! We had a party for him last weekend and today he wants a homemade bday cake (in the oven as we speak) and we are taking him out to dinner).
Its been an eventful year with him this year and probably my most stressful year as a parent since we discovered last speing he had night time seizures... he is goingthrough it like a champ though and we are on the right meds for now! He is enjoying the 2nd grade, had a lot of friends andenjoys cubscouts where hhe is one of the top 3 sellers for popcorn this year ( He wanted to work for that!...the boy has drive...)

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Daniel happy birthday to you!
    You sure are lucky..you get a homemade cake today and gifts and gifts on christmas you lucky guy!
    Keep up the good work in cubscouts.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• happy birthday to your son.  I hope next year is a better year for all of you. 

Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• aw HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My oldest is 7 and in 2nd grade and I love all their birthdays......
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• *~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL! ~*

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Happy Belated Birthday ~
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 7:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010