Why is it at this time of the year....

when you are shopping you see SO MUCH stuff that you want while shopping for others???? I came across more items today that I would like rather than things for the family members on mu list. LOL

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 4:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Maybe because we are hoping to get those things because we always buy for others and not ourselves. BLAck Friday I did Just that I came home with more stuff for myslef then anyone else. I haven't boughten myself many things in the last few years my Christmas list is cut literally in 1/2 so I thought why not I work all year long don't I deserve something for all my hard work all year.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have the same problem. Just got back from Christmas shopping and came back with more stuff for me . LOL
    destineemommy

Answer by destineemommy at 5:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I also tend to find things for people I'm NOT getting gifts for!
    When we had more money (first married) we would spend $20-$40 on each friend in gift exchange...and now
    we're all "we're not exchanging right???" but I'm making their children gifts.
    I found several things I want too...and I may buy a few with coupons this week! LOL
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 7:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i totally agree there was more stuff for me then the people i was shopping for lol
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010