few days till due date any advice

hannahbaby270

Asked by hannahbaby270 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• relax!!!!!!!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• take a nap
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 4:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sleep while you can!!!!!
    When you have the baby, designate a time for visitors and a time for yourself to spend with the baby or catch up on some rest. I was overwhelmed with people constantly in my room, I wish I'd told people when they could come or been able to ask them to leave when I was tired.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 4:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sleep, go out to eat at a nice restaurant (one that does NOT have a playroom, lol), go to the movies, cook up a big pot of spaghetti sauce, portion it out and freeze it for easy dinners...or chicken soup, etc, etc... oh and get a pedicure! You can't reach your toes now and I bet they could use the attention, plus after feeling like you just gave birth, having pretty toes helps, I don't know why, lol. GL!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010