My hubby kissed a stripper!

So years ago when we first started dating i was 18 and had just gotten out of a bad relationship a few months before my now hubby and i started dating, well he went out of town for a week and my room mates and i had a party and i got a little drunk and made out with a guy friend! when my now hubby got back in town i told him about it and he was hurt but got over it! well a few months later we had a big fight and he left and game home really late drunk and said he went to the strip club! lol like i would care! so fast forward 3 years we are married and have a 10 month old dd! he told me this morning that he had this dream that he kept a secret from me and told me on his death bed, i laughed and said wow must of been something bad! he laughs and said well i really do have a secret, i kissed a stripper that night we had a bad fight when i went to the strip club, now we are even! lol thanks for telling me 3 years later!! its not like i can get mad! im hurt a little and kinda mad! idk how would u feel if u hubby told u that?

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Really ladies! Are you telling this poor women to upset her happy marriage and home over something as a freaking petty kiss years ago, done out of spite, NOT LUST... he's not a cheater... I think you shouldn't listen to these haters... look forget it... add some extra pepper to his steak at dinner or turn all his underwear inside out or something like that, chuckle to yourself and put it behind you.
    DzineMama

Answer by DzineMama at 4:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'd probably feel the same way he felt when you told him you kissed a guy.......
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• That a long time to keep a secret. Makes you wonder what else he's keeping from you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was a kiss. OH well, it was ages ago. Not like he slept with her and gave you some disease. And yeah I can see the revenge angle on his part. It was when you were both young and you both kissed other people. Leave it where it is......IN THE PAST! =O)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 4:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would not be ok with it. Cause he kept it from you for 3 years. You told him right away. I would think of what he did as cheating.
    What else is he hiding from you? Did he have sex with her too?

Answer by louise2 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I sure the hell wouldn't take it as good as you are!
    Glad you're "ok" with it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It was a kiss, three years ago, before you were married and after you made out with someone else.

You can't help your feelings, they are what they are, but you really should not hold it against him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i think i would be somewhat pissed but what can you do when it happened 3 years ago. the only thing is at least you were honest about your situation and told him right away. i would just forget about it and move on.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• is he still with you after 3 years, then let it go, n hope that you and him love and respect each other enough for you both to never have to get even with one another again.
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 4:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yeah if my husband did that he'll be out on his ass along with his stuff
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010