What is going on?!

I know, I ask a lot of questions.

But I'm a first time mom, and I'm losing my head here!!!! :-|

I have used the bathroom [peed] like I'd say a good 8 times in the last few hours, seriously...what is going on!!!! I called L&D, they didn't seem concerned, but seriously this is really starting to tick me off. Am I the only one going through this?!
I'm not exaggerating when I tell you, I've pee'd like almost 10 times.
I'm 22weeks and 5 days...

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lol if I move the wrong way in the bed even though I jus tinkled I have to get up again. I so hate it. You think you go alot, I have to run. And don't let me sneeze too hard!! Oh and if you scare me yeap running to the bathroom even if I just went. While I was pg with my oldest I ended up moving my bed up against the bathroom door lol I had to go that much. Yeah I think I did that with my other one two well just closer too the bathroom. Speaking of.. lol. Its so normal, just hope you make it the bathroom (trust when you get really big you will have an accident lol, dont let them make you laugh too hard)
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It's normal, your baby is probably just laying and pushing on your bladder. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it's normal. Believe me i'm 38 weeks and it only gets worse i feel like i never leave the bathroom! So it's normal hon... i'm right in there with ya... it's my first one too
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Your baby could be pressing on your bladder, so it makes you feel like you have to pee when you really don't =]

I went through a horrible phase (right around the same time as you actually) where I'd have to go pee like five times every hour. I'd suddenly have a pee attack and then NOTHING would come out. It was so annoying.

If it starts to burn when you pee, you could have a UTI. But if there's no pain or burning, you're probably just experiencing another annoying pregnancy symptom =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Keep up on your fluids, otherwise it's normal, wait until you are due! You might start to pull your hair out by then! Try sitting or laying in a different position, sometimes that is just the motivation your baby will need to move it! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It's normal, no worries! You are definitely not alone. :) :) It can get especially bad when your baby has moved into a position that pushes on your bladder. Try wiggling around, getting down on all fours and stretching out your back, etc. This might convince baby to move to another position and maybe you'll find some relief!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Try to get used to it, you'll probably feel this way at least until you deliver! The nice thing is that most people will understand this and know exactly what's going on, so they might help you have a sense of humor about it. Frequent urination was one of my first pregnancy symptoms...it went away by three months, but came back at the end, especially when I went to bed. Sorry we don't have better news for you, Mama. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I actually went to the DR because of that when I was pregnant. I felt kinda silly when I walked out of there with nothing wrong. It's perfectly normal.
    instantkarma

Answer by instantkarma at 10:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2008