Do you have a dirty house ?

Mine is....

I clean everyday, the floor is picked up and i usually sweep everyday or every other day... I try to really clean the bathroom atleast once a week... and I try to mop the floors atleast once a week.....

But I still find dirt everywhere... today i noticed yogurt on the hallway wall... chocolate handprint on the front door and one on the bathroom door.... you can see stuff under the kids dressers and under the tv stand... and I can see a bunch of dust inder the tv ...

I dont have the energy to keep cleaning , I use to like it but now I dread it and i just rather not do it unless I have to ... and then of course I will see it when I am already stressed and then it makes me feel worse...

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 4:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I have OCD.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my house isn't really dirty. It is cluttered and although I sweep the floor everyday in the winter we just get dirt in the house. As long as the dishes are done and bathroom is clean I don't really worry about much else. I do laundry everyday.

I used to stress about it and not I don't. I have so many things going on in my life that cleaning is not top on my list of things to do.

Don't worry about it, it's okay to have a little dirt.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My house is cluttered -- I have 3 kids, constantly have dog hair to sweep. And my kitchen floor is white, so if I don't sweep and mop 2 or 3 times a day, it looks dirty. I usually have dishes to wash and at least 2 loads of laundry backed up. I don't consider my house to be dirty -- just well lived-in.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine currently looks like a bomb went off in it because we are cleaning, sorting and packing to put our house up for sale. So while mine isnt necesarilly "dirty" it doesnt look real clean right now! LOL
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No
    I hate cleaning so I take preventative measures
    like I have water and soap sitting in one side of the sink so ppl can rinse their plates and set them aside
    I don't allow shoes indoors, so less vacuuming, less dirt
    And my son puts stuff away now, it's the game of the week I guess, we'll see when that ends
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I keep my house VERY clean. I hate dirt and anything that seems out of place. I get so worked up when things arent put back after being used or if things arent in order. I cant help it, but I need to have everything clean or I dont feel right.
    CassySchenk

Answer by CassySchenk at 5:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My house is filthy right now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I just got done w/daycare for the day so yes..toys everywhere..dishes in sink..but in a few minutes it'll be clean...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes it kind of is right now. I haven't had the ambition to get up and do anything. I've had the worst day at work today and it's not going anywhere it will be here all of it tomorrow
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• no..maybe a little cluttered ...but been working on donating alot of stuff my son has grown out of
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 8:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010