Do your kids watch the same thing all the time?

My DD has been sick for 3 weeks in and out of the hospital. Since then she has wanted to watch the same 2 movies over and over again. I remember when my kids were little they were the same way.

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mine have always done that. Drives me crazy to see Cars anymore.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My grandson is 4 and he loves Thomas and he watches it over and over again. Until Im ready to pull my hair out of my head. He likes other showa but this is his favorite show.
    Leigh234

Answer by Leigh234 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yeah, my 2-year-old son does that all the time!!!! It drives me crazy coz he won't do anything else all day. And he literally watches the same two movies (Disney Pixar Cars and Toy Story 2) all the time!!! I know all the lines by heart now!!! :) thankfully since we disconnected the computer he's been off it. :) and he's doing very well without it now.
    silhouettes79

Answer by silhouettes79 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It was like that with the Nemo dvd. Now I have ondemand and they can watch their shows when they want. I am so tired tired of SpongeBob.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Mine is 1.5 and all she says is bon-bob and from the time she wakes up to the time she sleeps she will watch it i sometimes hide the cd and say mommy cant find it so she can watch something else. an to make it worse its a 25 minute dvd and has to play over and over an over again
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yes and it drives me nuts
    sylvia-momto2

Answer by sylvia-momto2 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010