I am still trying to find a legitimate work from home job

I am still looking for a job that does not involve paying out any money.

daisydays171

Asked by daisydays171 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Some people have found success doing this but it's so hard. Medical transcription if you're trained is one thing. An easy solution is to take in one kid and be a caregiver to that child while you're at home with your own.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Any home based job will be free. And there are a lot of options out there depending on your background and availablity. Most will require a phone & internet, and you may need to have a certian set of hours that you can work without interuption - so you may need to work oposite your SO, even if you work from home. But there are lots of companies listed HERE, all of which hire home based workers and are NOT business opportunities.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Have you tried HomeCareerSuccess.com? I would start there.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You can read my posts if you like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• There are very few legit work at home jobs. Check for telecommuting jobs on the job boards.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't know of anything that you can start without some investment.
    I am a Rep with Juice Plus. I got statred for $50 and then I ordered business cards at vistaprint.com for $3.99 (shipping)
    Feel free to contact me if you would like more info about Juice Plus or vistaprint.
    I'd be happy to share my experince with working from home and how I found Juice Plus.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010