What exactly causes morning sickness?

Is it hormonal changes within the body or something similar?

KaylaS33

Asked by KaylaS33 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• here go to this website and read this, it will answer all your questions http://www.babycenter.com/0_morning-sickness-causes-concerns-treatments_254.bc
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It's the levels of hcg in your body. You're body isn't used to it, but not everyone gets morning sickness. It's all how your body reacts to the hormone.
    ToxikSedation

Answer by ToxikSedation at 11:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i wish I would never get it lol, but I get it for almost my whole pregnancy. I so hate it. I am nauseauted now. Ugh. But I know the doctors swear by eating a cracker before you get out of bed it suppose to cut the nausua u get down. But you can't be getting up to go get the cracker "your suppose to have it by the bed" Yeah that worked for my first pregnancy. This pregnancy you can't get me too touch one of those stale looking white things, I keep a bag of funnyuns at my bedside lol, or some sort of snack.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i read that it is a bad diet that makes you sick from 3 to 4 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2008