Just reserved my moving truck!

I called Penske first and it was going to be $375 with an appliance dolly. UHaul was $210 with the dolly included. Guess who I went with?! Geez...almost $200 difference!! That's just crazy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• better check mileage and drop off fees. if your moving from one town to another drop off fees could be really high depending on how many trucks they have where you are going. If there are alot, like in Houston or LA because a lot of people are moving there, the drop off fees could be really high. If moving to where they need trucks or have aboyut the right number there may be no fees. If you move whre there are fees see where the nearest no fee town is and what it would cost to drive there to save the drop fee.
    mosswood

Answer by mosswood at 5:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Also if your not moving too far look into local movers. GL :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2010