What is the most unusual baby room theme that you have seen?

Kilhara

Asked by Kilhara at 5:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter's was Wizard of Oz, we did blue gingham sheets and curtains and the rest in Wizard of Oz memorabilia.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I my sister did her sons room in ACDC it was pretty cool looking
    MommyOfMiaLynn

Answer by MommyOfMiaLynn at 5:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My sister did her son's room in our family photo's....she made all shapes and cut out the centers and put pic of his cousins in there then with his aunt's and uncle's lamenated blown up 5x7 as us as a couple in shapes of clouds, she also made a worm with circle bellies of all of the pets in the families (was a long worm) she then made words of LOVE, REPECT, DICIPLINE, KINDNESS etc. words that spoke of strength of a person to build character and taped them on his bedroom door. All in pastel colors
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 5:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Olde World maps
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• im into tattoos and the babies father owns a motorcycle shop so we are doing skulls and tattoos--dont worry, nothing scary!! more like the happy looking sugar skulls; right now everything i got is neutral, but i'll throw in pink & purple for a girl and red for a boy........also a friend of mine did their son's nursery in harley davidson with little pigs (harley hogs, lol)-the piggies were really cute
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Idk how unusual it is, but we did my son's room in a curious george theme
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We did baby safari theme. Loved it!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010