What are ur view points on gaming ?

playstation 3 playing it online? , sometimes helping with the baby?,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• are you talking about you or your spouse? ill answer both either way... i play playstation 3 when my daughter is asleep or the grandparents have her or anything like that. now my husband on the other hand is always on that thing. yes he still helps out when i demand him to but he does play alot. of course he puts the child first when shes hungry, needs a bath, or things like that but over all in my opinion its not a bad thing to play but keep in mind the amount of time you do play. i limit my husband to an hour or two a day then the rest is baby time.
    GarciaMommy915

Answer by GarciaMommy915 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm thinking you're saying yous SO is not helping with the baby and playing on the PS? I would just tell him you need help. Thankfully, my DH has never had an issue putting down the controller and stepping in with the kids, frankly he is quicker to do it than I am.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes Im talking about my spouse..I mean yeah Im all for some fun , but not 24/7.. and my hubby plays literally 24/7 wen he is not working... if i ask him to help with our son its a fight between us.. so Im to the conclusion that Im on my own with this and Im pregnant again... so Im very in the air bc I would just like some help and its like he doesn't understand and thinks that taking care of a baby is easy... He says all they need is to be feed, and changed..... we try the whole limit to an hour or so , but it doesn't work... He still thinks that after a weeks time that he can sneak back to the 24/7 routine... yes im not working right now , but i think being a SAHM is a job itself... wat are ur thoughts on this. He is 23 and we have only been married over a year....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We don't have a recent gaming system. We were talking about getting a wii for Christmas, then decided against it, we would never have time to play it w/the kids and work and all. But my husband is not a big video gamer. He does like the computer though, but not excessive, the kids demand too much attention.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yeah well, I wish my hubby was the same way...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• take it off him LOL but seriously im sorry ur going thru this!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't get it.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 8:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my hubby plays the xbox and i do sometimes too. but not the children. I would say they have to be like at 8 years old before they can play the xbox.
    sunflower1986

Answer by sunflower1986 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2010