Is it ok to sleep alot and eat alot while pregnant i mean a whole lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sure, if that's what your body needs, that's what you should be doing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• As long as you don't gain too much unhealthy weight or are sleeping out of depression, I don't see a problem. Get all the rest while you can.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Enjoy the freedom to obey your body's desires while you're pregnant...just be sure you get enough good stuff and exercise too.

Congrats on your pregnancy! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• thank you for your opinion do you have kids are r u expecting
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, you will go on spurts of everything! LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 5:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If I wasn't at work, I was eating or sleeping while I was pregnant, lol. My weight gain stayed on track, and I was back to my normal weight within days of having the baby. I'd say do what your body tells you to do. You're doctor will tell you if you start gaining too much or need to be more active.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 5:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am pregnant, i feel sleepy alot and some days sleep as much as i can. as for eating I am controlling my appetite not using the preganncy as an excse to gain more than necessary becuase gainig too much weight can cause a harder labor and is for me a bit hard to lose weight after. Plus i find i feel better when i eat what is healthy.
    But everyone is different my first pregnancy i gained 80 lbs and my second i gained 60.. and with this one i have only gained 17 lbs and have less than 2 months to go.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i guess so
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yes but if you already have children get someone to come over and stay with you to help

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Why yes! You are the best thing right now!!!!!! This is your shining moment mommy. Relax, eat, sleep and love yourself. You are why our world continues..........your a mom.

kissingMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010