Pregnant on the IUD? Paraguard adult content

Hi I recently had the Paraguard IUD placed. Dec 1 actually. I was on my period and the doctor said everything looked fine and to come back in one month to check placement. It is now the 15th and I am not feeling good at all. I feel very faint and tired. I havea cold, so figured it was just that. IDK. I am not due for my period for a couple weeks. Am I being paranoid that I might be pregnant? I am basically fertile myrtle and I chose the IUD because I got pregnant with my daughter while using BC and condoms and had a pregnancy and miscarriage a few months ago on the patch and condoms. Am I crazy? Thanks for any answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a paragard and it worked very well. It even got dislodged and impaled my cervix and still prevented pregnancy.

IUDs are over 99% effective. Condoms are only around 80- 84%.bC pills fail at a high rate like condoms.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2010