need creative stocking stuffers for my husbands stocking!.. to help get him out of SHY mode in the bedroom adult content

I've decided im filling his stocking w/ sexual things because he is just killing me w/ the shyness he has!! what are some funny/ creative things to make him smile, and maybe even make him actually curious that will fit in a stocking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• handcuffs
    whipped cream

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• OMG...I did the same thing! But, I was invited to a "slumber party" a few weeks back so I just ordered some stuff from them!

Put in some massage oil, KY warming touch, and you could also get one of those vibrating duo cock rings from Trojan...you can get them in a drug store.

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• you can go to borders (or any other big book store around you) get him a sexual coupon book (dont forget to grab one for you) they have both male and female ones..lol
    AFMF920

Answer by AFMF920 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i did the same thing with the coupons. they really do help. plus my husband and i just talked about it one day. we discussed what we liked and didnt like. youll be surprised what comes up
    GarciaMommy915

Answer by GarciaMommy915 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• you know...thank you for posting this!
    I think I'm going to get the coupons for my husband too! LOL
    But because I'M the one with no sex drive lately...if he hands me a coupon it will make it more of a RIGHT NOW thing that I can't put off LOL
    OH...how about a mini-picture frame with a dirty picture of you? HO HO HO ;)
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 7:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I made mine "slave for a day" coupons a couple years ago. He loved them, but he's not too shy when it comes to that kind of stuff either.

Umm, a dirty movie? If you're okay with it, I know not everyone is.

Edible body dust, or paint.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 7:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010