• In the Spotlight:

help with the terribel two's and attachment issues????

.Ok I have a 2 year old and I am pregnate and due on the 20th of november. The problem is that my husband deployed to iraq on the 20th of october and ever since then my daughter has been hitting me, kicking me, throwing stuff an throwing her self down on the floor and kicking and screaming when she doesn't get what she wants. I have tried time out until she has stoped having these temper tantrums and I have tried spanking on the major problems but nothing seems to work I spank her and she laughs and runs away and time out only works for a little bit. Some times I think she might be possesed .lol. Is she acting this way because her daddy left??? or are these normal terribel 2’s?? PLEASE HELP OH YEAH she has also stopped using some of her words like please and thank you. I WILL TAKE ANY HELPFUL ADVICE AND AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS

armybaby06

Asked by armybaby06 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet