bored, way pregnant, 3 little ones are bored as well... need some ideas(:

oh my, today just is a boring day I guess.. these girls want to take pictures and thats ALL they want to do now.. what are some good photo ideas?? Im pregnant, so I thought maybe something tying in my pregnancy would be cute(: they asked to do my make up.. maybe ill allow that again.. haha!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Hmmm... let them decorate your belly as an ornament and then photograph it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I've been thru the make up thing, I have a picture, I look like I had 2 black eyes. Maybe some ornaments for the tree. Take some lids from jars, cover w/tin foil, on the inside paste a christmas picture from an old or new christmas card, then glue a ribbon on it to hang from the tree. I have one from my son he was making for school many many years ago, and I still put it on the tree. I think of him as a little boy in school every time I put it on my tree, and he's 47 now.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• syphon, my thoughts exactally! Let them decorate your belly, or better yet, let them make a plaster cast of it. Great fun!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010