Does anyone else have this problem? adult content

Does anyone else have a problem with getting in the mood (sex)? When he is, but your not? How do turn on the sex kitten when you are tired?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 5:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• this question kinda made me laugh. not in a bad way but this happens to me all the time. It seems like whenever he is in the mood i've had an awful day and just want to go to bed, or if im in the mood, he just got home from a 12hr shift. Sometimes i wonder if my crankiness turns him on lol!
    If i don't just turn him down, i usually have to give myself a pep talk. Hes also got a few special moves that work almost every time ;)
    neeterm

Answer by neeterm at 6:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We have the reverse problem...I want my husband doesn't.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am never in the mood.. I have to MAKE myself and pretend like i am for his sake.. sex is very important and for him, its a connection to me.. I just have to pretend -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Just think of the connection that you get during sex thats a major turn on for me
    MommyIn2008

Answer by MommyIn2008 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was always in the mood and my husband never was so have a long time of being rejected I started not wanting sex and now he does. So we are having issues too
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm always in the mood when my hubby isn't. I don't get it we are never on the same page. I do just go through the motions alot just for him. He loves me and wants to be intimate with me. I should be happy about that, so I fake it.
    Mrs.Faith

Answer by Mrs.Faith at 7:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my hubby has not been in the mood since winter started and when spring comes around
    the love nest out here has cobweb's and dust bunnies ,i can go to bed naked and he rolls over i wear sex out fits and wounder's what's that for i just case the house goes in flames and i get rescue by fire men lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• honestly I just make myself go with it for a bit, I eventually get into it
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010