Do you agree with Time Inc.'s person of the year - Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg?

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg its "Person of the Year" for 2010, "for creating a new system of exchanging information that has become both indispensable and sometimes a little scary."

Read more: http://topics.wsj.com/public/page/news-tech-technology.html#ixzz18Dy8S3KI

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No. He's done nothing for America, just TO Americans, like stealing their private info and sharing it with companies..

I don't know why they put a poll up for people to vote if they are just going to make the final decision themselves.

Jullian Assange had the most votes, leading by over 100,000. The Tea Party was 2nd. I think Time just went with the "safe" choice,
    since the Tea Party are nothing but a laugh riot, and Julian Assange gets people's undies all bunched up.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't really care who's chosen. Facebook is a popular social outlet, so I guess it's fitting for the "times".
    Anonymous

• Not someone I would choose but I don't mind .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I just now looked at the list, and there are only 2 or 3 people that I would have chosen if it were my choice. There are a few on that list that I would completely disagree with, but overall I don't really care. I don't think it's a bad choice though.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes he is a hard working young man who has made it!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• But it isn't new. I remember when you had to have a student ID at a college to be on Facebook. He is successful, but it isn't new.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't disagree with it. There's a list of criteria the magazine goes though to choose the person of the year. It's not like we get to vote on it and our choice lost. Hey, at least it's not Palin!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I just don't care
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• eye rollingWhatever.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010