is it normal?

i am 16 weeks today and i dont feel pregnant at all.. is it normal? i still havent been to the doctors, my stomach has gotten bigger i just dont feel like im pregnant anymore.

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There are days you will feel pregnant and days you won't, the days you don't, be happy you aren't sick lol. :0) congrats and good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• thankyou it just worries me because i still havent heard the heartbeat
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Some women don't experience the throwing up and sleepiness. I'm about 31 weeks and I'm still experiencing all those symptoms, so consider yourself very lucky.
    Kiabell

Answer by Kiabell at 7:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh, i had morning sickness BAD and i had acid reflux and migraines prepregnancy and they have only gotten worse, and of course, my meds are category C so i cant take them, i am tired all the time but for some reason i just havent had the chance to take it all in yet.. maybe after i have my first appointment i will believe im preggo. :) smiles
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• hon, you wont hear a heartbeat untill you go to the doctor--you should definatly make an appointment soon, there is sooo much important prenatal stuff you and baby are missing out on. im 17 weeks and have already been to the doc 4 times, had 1 ultrasound, and finding out the sex next week. by 16 weeks you should have your ultrasound appointment already booked. plus its so nice to hear from the doc that everything seems to be going in the right direction. im not giving you a hard time, maybe you talked to a doc and they havent scheduled you yet...just saying....hope you have a great pregnancy!
    by the way, its perfectly normal to feel "unpregnant" at this stage-dont worry..very soon all those crazy symptons will come back!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i went at 6 weeks and got my first ultrasound, but i dont have a scheduled appointment until january 10th.. i dont kno why they are waiting so long for my appointments, i was diabetic prepregnacy and i have already had several complications, but they just send me to the ER because they dont have any opne appointments. it worries me.
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would change doctors. Go somewhere where they have more openings. You should be going to the doctors a lot more than you have been. Good luck!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010