iPhone Refurb

So, would you get an iPhone refurbished (w/ a cosmetic blemish)? Have you gotten it before? Would you suggest it (considering they are much cheaper)? Or should you stay away from the refurb phones?

Mipsy

Asked by Mipsy at 6:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Technology

• I had a referb phone. It cost was less. The only thing I'd make sure is that you have some sort of Warrenty for no less than a year. Most have to stand behind their products. Verizon was good to me....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 9:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I hate refurb phones - I have enough trouble with the new phones glitching and malfunctioning.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Unless it's a refurbished iPhone 4, I wouldn't recommend it. The older the hardware, the more problems and software issues it is likely to have. Plus, unless it is unlocked as well, you would be stuck with it coz of your 2 year contract with your carrier!!!
    silhouettes79

Answer by silhouettes79 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 17, 2010