iPhone Refurb

So, would you get an iPhone refurbished (w/ a cosmetic blemish)? Have you gotten it before? Would you suggest it (considering they are much cheaper)? Or should you stay away from the refurb phones?

Mipsy

Asked by Mipsy at 6:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• How much are they? Are you up for a new contract?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We're having to switch over to them cuz they bought out Alltel in our area. It's $129 but they said it can have dings and dents and discoloration so I dunno if I will go with it.
    Mipsy

Comment by Mipsy (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We've had a couple of refurbished Blackberries. They cost a lot less and they seemed to work just fine. But, I've never had an iPhone before.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Okay.....Refurbs are great because they've been through more checks and rechecks than a brand new apple product. In fact, the last time I had to talk to Apple about something the gal on the phone recommended a refurb for next time because of their quality control.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Hmm, interesting! Thanks twinsplus2more!
    Mipsy

Comment by Mipsy (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010