mean

why are some people so mean on here

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Clearly they are bored and do not consider that the people on here are real, and have real feelings. It's probably the only way they can feel better about themselves
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i dont know, after a year or so of being on here it doesnt bother me anymore. i just smile to myself and think "that poor, miserable bitch" and go on about my day. i dont waste my time voting down answers either.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• cos i've had some problems just recently and put it down on here some parts just me probably venting and others were asking for advice so i say today things are getting better but just not been having a good day and people just start bashing me on how ungrateful i am n that i should take a look at myself n see im not the only one in the world and things like that
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Honestly I think many people are just too snesitive, not everyone is gonna see it your way.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• opps sensitive
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Why do you let it get to you? It's the internet. People being mean happens on pretty much every single forum that's out there. I think you should just get used to it.

Bring on the down votes; I stopped getting offended awhile ago.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:46 PM on Dec. 25, 2010