What are some signs that your husband may be cheating on you?

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 7:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Unexplained absences; chronic lateness. Cell phone on vibrate; or doesn't answer incoming calls/texts. Withdrawl from affection. Can't look you in the face anymore. Increased number of showers. Deleted text messages. Sudden interest in new clothes/underwear, working out, general appearance. Decrease in patience with significant other. Decrease in sex (but not necessarily).

Check his wallet for receipts for purchases/restaurants, etc. Check cell phone against records. If you see a ton of texts/calls to & from certain phone numbers,etc. When you check up on him & go through his stuff - you will find something, if he's cheating. Believe me...no one I have every dated has gotten away with ANYTHING, because I check up until I trust you and then I keep checking up on you......with the amount of married men who have hit on me - I trust NO MAN.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• he deletes his texts, deletes phone calls and messages. you can't get into "his" email or fb account, he doesn't come home after work and when you ask him he picks a fight.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• when my ex was he was: very secretive, kept his phone at all times and didn't want me holding it or getting near it, he always started fights with me didn't want to do anything with me... he'd get up early "go to work" but he'd be in regular clothes come home change into work clothes and leave again... it goes on and on..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• when my ex lied, certain 'tells' he would yawn when answering a question he was liring about, but yawn was not a deep real one-weirs in know, only would change subject, blame me for things that usually were not an issue, picking a fight for no reason-he is trying to relieve his guilt, ..if he takes a big sudden interest in his appearance, more sex or less sex-can be either, on computer at strange times-hiding history and browing in private=you can see waht sites he is on even if he deletes this=email me i will tell you, takes phone calls outside room you are in, hang up phone calls, takes phone into the bathroom with him-weird again i know, working odd hours when he has not before
    trust your gut...what gives you idea he is cheating??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My DH has become really secretive about everything... where the money he makes is going, he never used to delete texts... he does now, he leaves an hour early to get to a job 10 minutes down the road, a neighbor who works at his job says he never sees him talking to the men, just the women... he doesn't want to have sex a lot of the time... which is really unusual for him... he used to be an every day kind of man for almost two and a half years... he straight up lied to me about smoking and did it with a straight face... he keeps contact with a friend he doesn't need to, but has encouraged him to cheat... Then I turn around and he's being really nice, affectionate... I always have to have proof when I confront him about something, or he lies... He is the only man I have ever been with, even ever kissed... If he is cheating, I need a way to prove it... not just to me, but I will leave or kick him out if he is...
    momof2redhedz

Comment by momof2redhedz (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010