hmmm?

what was your first time with your husband like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm not married. The first time with anyone is always awkward for me. There is that fear of the unknown. I feel very vulnerable. "O" is out of the question! Second time is always better. There's more trust, since you survived the first time. I can start to let go.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It was absolutely beautiful. He'd gotten me away from my abusive ex. Then-future hubby was an old friend that I'd fallen in love with, and even though I was still in deep pain from what my ex had put me through, I trusted this man with everything I have. My ex was sexually abusive, injuring me most of the time, but my husband loves me, and it shows. I've never felt such love, and it hasn't changed. We've been married almost a year and a half now.
    Anonymous

• let me just say it started off really horribly but ended awesomely
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it kinda hurt. it was our wedding night and we headed to his old room at his parents house and i thought we'd have a quickie but i was dry and he couldn't get it in. i had worked so hard getting my kegel muscles tight that he couldn't get it in. later on our cruise ship it still hurt and was still hard to get it in. i was really scared our sex was going to hurt all the time and that we would have a miserable sex life but things are much better now. no pain and now i'm not so tight. although now i wish i was tighter. lets just say our honeymoon was a bit intimidating. he was a sport for putting up with me and my dryness etc.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• it was bad but the next day was better and we been together for 11 years now its back to bad
    shylove28

Answer by shylove28 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Akward. I made him wait for a while after we met but then one day I decided I couldn't wait any longer. But by then he had been so used to waiting that when he realized I agreed to do it I think he freaked out a little lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It was the BEST!! He was supposed to be a one night stand honestly but I enjoyed myself so much that I kept going back for more and there was so much passion that we ended up falling in love. Sappy I know but it worked out for the best!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• He's my boyfriend - but I was a little nervous. It was our 6th date and I had planned on waiting longer to have sex. But we were making out on my couch. On a couple of previous dates, we had made out but I told him no to going further. Then this time, I was so into him that I felt like I was leading him on by heavily petting and then pushing him away. So when he pushed further, I obliged him. But I felt a little bad afterwords because I was afraid he'd think I was being slutty. He was wonderful and held me for a long time. He told me I never need to feel bad about what we did. We've been together for almost 2 years and very much in love.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Lol, this is going to sound like a general mans answer, but I seen him walking, talked to him, got his number when out with him once, then in the back seat of the car hey did the do, and I was threw with him. Do you know he actually called me the next day and I didnt know what to tell him. I was at work and was like oh hi, yeah and who would of thought 8 freaken years later he wouldn't find his way back home. Oh did I mention, I wasnt into guys back then,I was just out of a 4 year relationship w/ a girl. (I figured hey it was due)
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 2:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My husband was the only guy I had been with! Was a virgin before I met him.Ha Didn't last long Honestly I was scared to death and I was 18 and in college butafter I got over shaking to death It was great and has been for 6 years!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 5:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2008