how many of you were "tighter" after having a baby?

just curious cuz i have heard that you do get tighter and i have also heard that you get all lose and gapy....
i have yet to have sex since my lil one is only 4 weeks old...

Kamarias_mommy

Asked by Kamarias_mommy at 11:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Health

• Yes I was I think the doctor put a few to many stitches....lol

Anonymous

• I was tighter and I never had an episiotomy or stitches, I did my kegel exercises all during pregnancy and after and apparently it helps lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm tighter, but I think it's because I do Kegels almost unconsciously now. I had such issues (and still do from time to time) with controlling my bladder after having my son, so I was constantly doing them to help with that... I never thought about the possibility of being "too tight". I feel re-virginized! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i think i am tighter because of the stitches lol but i heard if you do it too soon (before 6 weeks) then you're not giving it enough time to go back down to its normal size, meaning you're keeping it stretched. I waited until 10 weeks so I wouldn't personally know.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I was. I think my OB put an extra stitch in.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Definately tighter, when my DH and I had sex for the first time after having our little girl, it felt like THE first time all over again.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• use Ben wah balls google them they work great

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008