ok i think i need some help

alright so i have a normal cycle but now that i have been TTC the last two months i had my period i was a week late last month and not prego but i counted 28 days like always and my period was due tuesday so now iam like 3 days late i took a test wednesday and it said neg. should i trust it? should i wait till the 9th and see if anything changes? if i get my period again on the 9th for the third month does that mean i have a longer cycle and need to go by a different chart with TTC? please help me iam confused!! thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally would wait until the 9th before testing again, your cycle may have changed. Are you stressing over anything? Also I heard if you try to hard to concieve your body won't take so just relax and don't fret over it (easier said than done right) Anyways hun I wish you the best of luck and I am sending tons of baby dust your way
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Your cycle very well could have changed, especially if you were previously on birth control.

I took my last pill on Labor Day of 2007. I told myself that it was going to take awhile to get pregnant, despite the fact that pretty much everyone I talked to got pregnant on their first try. I found out four days before Christmas that I was pregnant, and it was the best surprise EVER. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes your cycles can change with stress and just normally change. I would go to www.fertilityfriend.com and start charting you basil body temperatures to track ovulation. I would wait a few more days and test again. Also remember it takes the "average" woman 6 months to get pg. So dont stress.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2008