the best place to buy anything and everything healthy and all natural!

Hey everyone I just wanted to share with you this fantastic website called iherb.com You can buy anything and everything healthy there! From bath and body products for you and your babies to vitamins, teas and herbs to cleaning products! Even makeup! They have a lot of great things for breastfeeding mothers as well! So many things i cant even tell you. They are all great products and everything has reviews. If you want you could just go on the website and type in breast feeding and you will see everything they have for us breastfeeding mommies and you can read on and see what each thing benefits! If you need to increase your supply or you need your body to put more nutrition into you milk then its all there! I buy everything there! My babies and I are very satisfied! iherb has great prices and free shipping off of a $40 dollar order! I also have a coupon code tht will take $5 off your 1st order--->WAZ742.

No I do not work for iherb I just love iherb! There is so many thigs there that you really cant get anywhere else!

Just check it out! Im sure you will be satiisfied and if you are then spread the word! :)

Happy Holidays to you and your Angels.

<3 Janet

JanetElizabeth

Asked by JanetElizabeth at 7:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Thanks!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• no problem!
    JanetElizabeth

Comment by JanetElizabeth (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2010