what are some online computer jobs?

what are some REAL online computer jobs that you actually get paid?

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 8:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I actually have a list of those that pay via Paypal.   Paypal Jobs

Those that do not pay via Paypal-  Other computer jobs

The only companies I actually done work for though is eHow and Amazon Mechanical Turk Program. 

I do not list links with those lists because I am not affiliated with them.  I do not sell anything, just blog about ideas and opportunities.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Homecareersuccess.com Im not affilated with all the companies but many pay you to work an at home JOB. The list is huge! get your resume ready!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sorry to break it to you, but there are very few at home jobs that are legit. Most of the "jobs" you'll find listed on this website aren't jobs at all. They are businesses, freelancing, direct sales and franchising.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2010