I have a couple of children's books and a great little toy I'd like to tell Mom's about.

I'm a self-employed (professional artist and author) single mom and would like to share my work/products with this audience of other mom's! Very open to conversation about what I do, as well as my experience *doing it all* ... but my immediate desire is to let people know about my books and toy ... without sounding like a "buy my stuff" billboard. I don't know where to begin on this site and am hoping you can direct me. Thank you!

p.saxton

Asked by p.saxton at 8:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Market place is a good place to post stuff like that I did it with my Avon business.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 8:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well I hate to say this, but this sounds a lot like an advertisement which is not allowed on this forum. I have also written and illustrated my own childrens book the best thing to do is build a mailing list
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i agree with both replies
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010