oh...heartburn!

so far up to now-17 weeks-i havnt had any throwing up or heartburn, but i ate spaghetti tonight and i have outrageous heartburn...damn, thought i was gonna escape it! lol

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Joy of pregnancy .. keeps sneaking up on you lol
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 8:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I could not eat anything Italian when I was pregnant, even fettucini alfredo gave me heart burn! I drank lots of milk and lived on the rolaid soft chews those days.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Peel and eat a raw carrot or a slice of raw potato. mix a tablespoon apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey** (provided you are not allergic or diabetic) into a cup of warm water. Stir and drink. Tumeric capsulestaken before eating can prevent it. Peppermint tea should help as well. As a bonus the peppermint tea will relieve gas as well. Or you can chew papaya tablets at the first sign of heartburn.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh yum, im 6 months and this go around hasnt been bad, with my last anything i ate would give me heartburn, i ate lot of crackers and drank lots of sprite....
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• it gets worse the farther along you are
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my midwife told me i can use tums for heartburn, it works!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• the only type of foods i can eat without getting heartburn is oddly spicy food and Puerto Rican food.
    teen_mommie101

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 3:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Oh and its just going to get worse. I just woke up to get a drink, drank a bottle of water and wow boom heartburn and iindigestion! Lol. Invest in some tums now!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2010