What do you do when you can;t sleep?

A pirate walks into a bar with the steering wheel of his shio attached to his crotch. The bar tender says: "Dude, you have a steering wheel comeing out of your pants!"And the pirate replies: "Arrrr yes. And it's driving me nuts." hahahaha
That's what you get from watching "my name is Earl" in the middle of the night. LOL I need sleeeeeeep!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I drink a glass of milk and surf CM or watch something on Netflix until I can pass out. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh, i got another one.

Two muffins on a baking tay in the oven. One says:"Man, it's HOT in here!" And the other one goes: "Holy cr*ap, a talking muffin!!!!"
    LMAO

BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• um ok
    ShhhItsASecret

Answer by ShhhItsASecret at 8:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• What do I do when I can't sleep.....Hmmm....Usually I get on the puter and play with my dead people. (genealogy stuff).

so ok....what's red; black; blue and sometimes found lying in a ditch? (Answer: a brunette who told too many blonde jokes)
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• why cafemom of course.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Get up and read, watch tv, or get on my laptop to see what all you ladies are doing...lol!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010