anyone else broke as hell?

Yea so i just got my paycheck& paid my rent,now i only have$10 left, df gets paid next Wed, but they have been cutting his hrs like hell& on top of that he gets child support taken out evry other week, his dd lives w/us but until the judge fixes that it will be about a month b4 they reimbuirse him. Xmas has been taken care of, it wont be like last year im just glad that we were able to get them gifts, small but we know they will love them.Anyone else living my story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• My husband was without a job for about half a month. So money is tight, but all the bills are paid and we've got food to eat. Thank goodness!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We are broke and in chronic debt. Things could be worse for you (and for me for that matter). Just make the most with what you have. I hope you have a good Christmas.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yUP YUP! And it doesn't matter how much money you make - I know ALOT of people who make a bus load of money and are just as broke as I am. It sucks....but it does comfort ME to know that I am not the only one!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yes always broke
    ShhhItsASecret

Answer by ShhhItsASecret at 8:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Strangly, not too bad, but still tight. This time of year can be stressful on the pocketbook!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I sure am and stressed about it but Im grateful for what I do have.
    thtqrljess07

Answer by thtqrljess07 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We had $3 in the bank yesterday. God knows why negative number it is today.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry life is tough these days, can't say that I am broke, my husband is self employed and makes good money, but I am sure you are not alone here.......

Answer by older at 8:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I get paid on the 1st and am always broke a few days later. Its just a matter of deciding which bills to pay and doling the money out.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes same here! So far weve only gotten 2 prsents for our son. Not sure what our next check look like....how much more we can afford to spend on Christmas. We just had to borrow $1000 from our boss to buy a new van because our other crapped out on us.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010