Toddler bed

How old was your child when you moved them out of their toddler bed into a full/twin bed?

genagina

Asked by genagina at 8:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son was 2 1/2 when we moved him to a twin size bed.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My oldest was 4 and my middle child was also 4...For us it was a space issues so we kept them in a toddler bed as long as possible.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My LO turned four on Friday. She is quite tall, but still sleeps in her toddler bed. She also has a twin bed in her room waiting for her. She just prefers the toddler. It is closer to the floor and she still fits and has plenty of room. Although she does fill her bed with stuffed animals and dolls. The only reason I want to change her is so that I can get rid of the toddler bed and move the furniture around in the bedroom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my son was 3 ( we moved him into a new room and also needed that crib mattress) my daughter was 4
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my daughter is 5 and still sleeps in a toddler bed. i think by next year we will get her a twin size bed.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Mine was 1 when she got her toodler bed but it was in my room and now she is 1.5 and has it in her own bedroom
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Neither of my first two had a toddler bed, they just moved right into a big kid bed when we needed the crib for the next one (at around 2 years old for each of them). For the youngest we got a new crib and I have converted it into the toddler bed. He will stay in it until he A) outgrows it, B) We need it for a new kid, or C) Move somewhere and the bedroom situation changes.
    LadyKatya

Answer by LadyKatya at 6:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my son has been in a toddler bed since last spring but once we get our money back from tax return we are going out and buying him a twin bed. if you have the money and space then buy one now.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• 2 is a good age. At 3 they dont want to treated like a baby anymore.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 7:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My son is 2 and if I had the money and space I would do it now.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010