Fighting with hubby, and I'm lonely

we can't get along, I just want some intimacy but it's not happening. What to do? I'm ready to find a bar and run off into the sunset with some dude on a motorcycle!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• seduce him

Answer by older at 8:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm going through the same thing. I just take one day at a time and get busy with other things.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 8:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• me toooo....We are trying to work on it but things are not working that well at the moment. AT times being alone just seems inviting!!! Not much advice but I can relate.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• For me (and my husband really).. intimacy is hard to initiate & recipricate when we are fighting. Intimacy has usually waned when there were problems in our marriage as well. For us. Working out the reason we were fighting, or working out what the underlying problems were brought back the intimacy.. Sometimes it not only brought it back, it made it better/stronger overall.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I just gave up. I even tried having an affair (had to get drunk to go through with it) and it didn't work. don't know what to tell you. good luck.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• hugsI'm going through this too.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010